Use to light depots, rail yards, alley ways,
sidings, parking lots and more. 20mA. RoHS Compliant.
3 Warm White LED Street Lights/pkg
Dimensions 0.583 in w x 1.874 in h (14.8 mm
w x 47.6 mm h)
Power with a Just Plug Light Hub (JP5701).
1. Determine desired placement of Street
Lights. Mark locations with a pencil.
2. OPTIONAL: Feed wires on Main Pole through
Pole. Insert base pin on Main Pole into
aligning the conduit detailing on both
poles. Make sure
wires do not get crimped in between the two
Secure pole sections together with super
3. For each Street Light, drill a hole
through layout base
using a 3/32" (2.4 mm) drill bit. Drill
holes parallel with
4. Feed wires through hole, then insert base
pin into hole.
When needed, secure Street Lights in
5. Connect Light Set to Linker Plug. From
each Street Light,
twist the prestripped section of red wires
black wires together (Fig. 1). Press and
hold down the
red button, insert twisted red wires into
hole until they
hit the back of the Linker Plug, then
release the button.
Repeat with black button and black wires
(Fig. 2). If
shortening length of wires, strip lacquer
all sides of wire with a hobby knife.
6. Plug the Linker Plug into a Light Hub